School Based Health Centers (SBHC) are healthcare clinics located on or near school campuses that provide health services and resources to youth. The La Pine SBHC also provides health education services as well as emotional and mental services. At SBHCs, a student will never be turned away based on their ability to pay.
*** The La Pine SBHC is staffed by the La Pine Community Health Center.
– Sexual health (birth control, pregnancy testing
– STD testing and treatment, etc.)
– Women’s health (pap tests, breast exams)
– Prenatal care (pregnancy)
– Pediatric care; Illness Treatment
– Disease management (diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.)
– Lab services (sent to Bend clinic)
– Digital X-Ray services (sent to Bend clinic)
51605 Coach Rd, La Pine, OR 97739 – Map
Wednesday and Friday: 8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
Services will NEVER be denied based on ability to pay.