School Based Health Centers (SBHC) are healthcare clinics located on or near school campuses that provide healthcare resources and services to youth. The La Pine SBHC provides health education services as well as emotional and mental services. At SBHCs, a student will never be turned away based on their ability to pay.
*** The Gilchrist SBHC is staffed by the La Pine Community Health Center.
– Sexual health (birth control, pregnancy testing
– STD testing and treatment, etc.)
– Women’s health (pap tests, breast exams)
– Prenatal care (pregnancy)
– Pediatric care
– Illness treatment
– Disease management (diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.)
– Lab services (sent to Bend clinic)
– Digital X-Ray services (sent to Bend clinic)
350 Mississippi Dr, Gilchrist, OR 97737 – Map
Thursday: 1:30 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Services will NEVER be denied based on ability to pay.