School Based Health Centers (SBHC) are healthcare clinics located on or near school campuses that provide services, resources, and healthcare to youth. The La Pine SBHC provides health education services as well as emotional and mental services.
*** The Gilchrist SBHC is staffed by the La Pine Community Health Center.
Health Coaching and Education:
– Nutrition and physical activity
– Diabetes education
– Tobacco prevention and cessation
– Weight loss management
– Anxiety and stress reduction
– Difficult life situations
– Coping with difficult diagnoses
– Tobacco or alcohol issues
350 Mississippi Dr, Gilchrist, OR 97737 – Map
Thursday: 1:30 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Services will NEVER be denied based on ability to pay.